CLINIC OPEN FROM 1st JUNE 2020
The safety of my patients is paramount, it is important to balance the benefits of treatment with the Covid-19 risks. Therefore, I have made lots of changes to the clinic and to the way I am working, based on the advice and guidelines from the government and Osteopathic governing body,
From Monday 1st June I will be offering appointments to those who wish to be seen, as long as they have not been displaying any of the Covid-19 symptoms (high temperature, new constant dry cough or loss of smell/taste) in the 14 days prior to their appointment, or been in contact with someone who is a confirmed case or who is displaying these symptoms. I would advise against attendance of people in the high risk category due to their health or proximity to vulnerable family members (See Govt website for definition here).
• Please try and arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, as there is no waiting area.
• On arrival please ring or knock and I will open the door and provide you with some hand gel to wash your hands. Please wear a face mask, if you have one, or I will provide you with one if you do not, or are not confident of its quality.
• I will be wearing PPE – gloves, mask and a rather fetching green apron. A new floor and furniture have been installed to facilitate thorough cleaning between patients. All surfaces will be wiped down, including door handles, doorbell and chairs etc. The room is aired for 20 minutes between patients.
• Please try and wear suitable clothing e.g. gym clothes to minimise clothes being removed.
• Please go to the toilet beforehand so you do not need to use the facilities here (but do ask if you need!)
If you have any questions please email or call 01423 531398 or 07957 542341.