CLINIC WILL REMAIN OPEN in Lockdown 2 – November 2020 Updated 2nd November 2020 Strict measures will remain in place for your safety. I am following advice and guidelines from the government and Osteopathic governing body.
RISK REDUCTION METHODS
Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you have any Covid symptoms or have been in contact who has tested positive in the last 2 weeks. This includes if you have been advised to isolate as a contact.
• Arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, as there is no waiting area.
• On arrival please ring or knock and I will open the door and provide you with some hand gel to wash your hands. Please wear a face mask, if you have one – these can be purchased if necessary.
• I will be wearing PPE – gloves, mask and apron. Surfaces will be wiped down, including door handles, doorbell and chairs etc.
• Please try and wear suitable clothing e.g. gym/loose fitting clothes to minimise clothes being removed.
• Please go to the toilet beforehand to avoid using the facilities here (but do ask if you need!)
If you have any questions please email or call 01423 531398 or 07957 542341.